Here is Jake and his lightsaber .......................
Here is Jake and Jaycee when he still loved to hug her. Now he thinks girls have cooties and he won't even sit by her. SAD.
Here is little Jaycee. I can't believe how big she has grown.
Then there is Bubba. Oh what a little cutie. They are all still cute but it is fun to look back.
This is Kaleb again (aka Bubba for all of you who don't know) I just love this picture of him. This is when he was 6 months old. So Sweet!!!!
I have had a heck of a time getting back into the groove of things since camping. I feel like I have a real short fuse. I yelled at Kaleb and Jaycee for spilling the whole bag of cheese that I just bought at Costco for $7. I totally lost it. I don't know what is wrong with me but things just keep happening that irritates me. I am usually not like this and I don't know why I am feeling this way. My house needs to be cleaned and I have lost motivation. I feel numb. What is going on? I am stressed about money of course but that is normal. I don't know. It must just be part of being a Mother. I just feel bad for my kids. I am normally so happy and loving and the past few days they are walking on egg shells around me. This too shall pass.
12 comments:
Hang in there. My kids live like that with me majority of the time! I feel like I am always yelling at them. It's nice to know other mothers out there do the same thing. I seem to go through good weeks and then a bad week or day here and there! Stress will definitely do it to us.
P.S. Your kids are darling!
So you're normal too??? Kena always tells me how you are always so loving and patient. I'm glad to know that you have bad days too :)
Your kids are so cute!!! I'm sorry you are having a hard week. We all go through it. Love you!
You sound like how I am EVERYDAY. Wait....does that mean something is wrong with me.....?
Love the pics and I love that you are honest. I'm just really jealous this is only a fleeting emotion for you! Even when money is a stress, you have to take a little break for mom every once in a while. My advice, is go spend 30 bucks and get a pedicure. It's a nice break without the kids, and -- your toes will look GREAT!!! it's worth it. for everyone's sake!
What! You actually have a temper. I am so relieved, All this time I thought you were Supermom (with a capital S):) Now I know you are just human!!! Love ya!
Go on a little vacation and come see me in Orem...we'll talk. you'd be amazed at how many people feel similar to what you go through at times. Seriously.
I've come to the conclusion that as a Mom, when you go on vaca with your kids, you don't go on vacation. The saying, "A mothers work is never done" is SO true. You are always tending to everything else so its OK to feel frustrated! We deserve a turn at having a tantrum. I usually have a good cry and slum it in my PJ's for a day or two then things are back to normal. So don't worry! Hang in there!
It will! I have those days.
First of all, I love the pics you posted, but especially Kaleb as the lion that is so darling. As far as the short fuse, I have felt like that this week too and I am hoping it was because of spring break and the kids being home and with friends THE WHOLE TIME. I think I need a vacation now.
P.S. Are you planning on going to Shelli's this week? That could be the break you are needing! :)
Aleisha, you are always so sweet and loving to your kids. Don't get down on yourself about it. Our kids need to know that mom needs a break too. Plus, I think that everytime I get home from a fun vacation with the family, it's kind of a let down because I have to go back to the everyday norm, and I feel like "now what do I have to look forward to?"
Post a Comment