Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister in law Julie!

I swear I am so lucky because I have the best sister in laws in the whole world. They are all so beautiful and kind. Julie is having a birthday today and I wanted everyone to know how much we love her. She is so perfect for Chris. They are both so gentle and kind. She is so driven and smart. She is beautiful. She is a wonderful Mother. I just love her to pieces. We were all so excited when Chris finally found "the one". She is just the kind of girl we hoped he'd find and more. Happy Birthday Julie. Give Carter kisses for me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Aleisha-Thanks so much for your kind thoughts! I am so incredibly blessed to be a part of your family! We can't wait to see you again!