Saturday, March 8, 2008
Jaycee is doing much better.
To all my friends and fam that have worried about my little girl. Thank you. She was so happy to hear all the comments to her. Her Grandpa Kenworthy brought over balloons and ice cream. (which perked her right up. She loves my Dad!!!) She improved soooo much that next day and now she is doing a lot better. We are still giving her antibiotics and she says her tummy hurts a little still but it is getting better. We are out camping over spring break and we are having a great time. Just wanted to let you all know. Have a great Spring Break. I am loving it. I love being with Jason and the kids with no bedtime and no wake time and just get to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad Jaycee is feeling better. I wish I was out there with you. Have fun!!!
How fun! You guys have a good time!
So glad to hear Jaycee is feeling better...even sick, she is beautiful! We will keep her in our prayers!
What a blast! I am glad to hear that Jaycee is doing much better! It is always scary when something happens to your kids!!
Have fun camping! I am so glad that Jaycee is doing better!
Post a Comment