Jake took 2nd place in the Pinewood Derby last night. We were so excited. Jason stayed up all night spinning those wheels. It was fun. He gets to go to race in the Scout Expo now. Cool. I am so bummed that I didn't get a picture but my camera is acting like it is dying and is making funny sounds. Bummer.
I also had my nephews, Christian, Gabe and Jaydon and my neice Rylee over last night. We had such a great time. I love it. Rylee was especially getting on my good side. She kept telling me that I am her favorite aunt, that she wished she could sing just like me and that I was beautiful and not fat!!!! ha ha ha. I loved every minute of it. lol. She knows how to get on my good side don't you think? It definately got her a sleep over at my house last night. She was so good and fun to be with.
Jason had to go with his Dad to Page, AZ last night right after the Derby to do some work over the weekend. It is weird to not have him around. I miss him.
2 comments:
Congrats Jake! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Jake what's the secret -- maybe I should be asking Jason that. Our pinewood derby car --- turned out a little lop sided. OOPS. :)
Post a Comment